About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A 55 year old woman complains to her general practitioner of a progressive difficulty of holding objects with her left hand

Neurology MCQ

Question:
A 55 year old woman complains to her general practitioner of a progressive difficulty of holding objects with her left hand. She also admitted to swallowing difficulties over the past 6 months. On examination the physician noted signs of lower motor neurone involvement. An initial diagnostic test in the work up of this patient should include
a) barium swallow
b) Electromyography
c) CT scan of the spine
d) MRI of the spine
e) MRI of the brain

0 comments:

Post a Comment