About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A 5 year old boy has recurring seizures since he was 2

Neurological MCQ

Question:
A 5 year old boy has recurring seizures since he was 2. His seizures have a very distinct pattern, the seizures last 15 minutes each, with about 2 minutes in between. His seizures typically begin on the right side of his face, causing numbness and tingling, and progressively march down the right side of his body only. He is awake and alert throughout the seizures. These features are characteristic of a 

a) Atonic seizure   
b) Jacksonian seizure   
c) simple partial seizure   
d) West's syndrome
e) Petit mal seizure

0 comments:

Post a Comment