About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do Not Love

I was wondering how two person who actually never meet each other can love for the sake of Allah. What I really mean is a relationship between a man and a woman.

It really bothering me the past few years. My Muslim's friend actually got into this couple thingy and told me that it is not possible to love someone you don't really know.

Is it true?.

Nah, it wasn't true at all. Everything has been answered for me.

I've never met this 'someone' and I think I will fall in love with her. Of course, it will be later after our marriage. But how can this happen?. Only Allah has the answer.
Two person that love Allah before anything else can can meet for the first time and get married.

Two person that love Allah before anything else can somehow meet in an awkward situation and get married.

Two person that love Allah before anything else can somehow know each other from a social network and get married.

Two person that love Allah before anything else can somehow know each other beforehand and keep to themselves, and after fully prepared later they get married.

Two person that love Allah before anything else can somehow meet in the path of Allah and get married.
To have to know first about each other is not the reason why we cannot love that particular 'someone'. That is just your reasoning, but Allah can make something happen without any reason.

My bit of advices;
(1) Let Allah be your first love, you'll find yourself the second one later.
(2) Love Allah by heart, and ask Him find that 'someone' with His guidance.
(3) Pray to Allah with pure heart, He will ease you to find those who love Him wholeheartedly day and night.

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum akhi . ana mohon copy untuk blog ana. salam ukhwah fillah abadan abada. syukran ya akhi :)

    ReplyDelete