About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Friday, January 28, 2011

With Allah, Everything Possible

- i wanna share this 'love' like he does -
Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Few weeks back, a forum was held entitled "Challenges Of Our New Brother" (literally translated). The speakers were those who reverted to Islam. The 1st speaker, Sister Farah Syakirah, was the 1st year student here. She reverted to Islam form Christian Catholic. The title of this post was taken form her words and for me, it became words of wisdom.

She told the members of the floor, that it's lucky for us, for being born as a Muslim. For herself, she needed to sacrifice her relationship with her family for choosing Islam as a way of life. Her father dumped her from being a daughter of the family, and from what i knew, she never returned home for 2 years. Subhanallah. She also told us to appreciate Islam that we had with us long ago, and be a better Muslim.

Now on, i have come to appreciate my deen (religion). I want to learn the similarities between us, and yet share with you what are the differences that define us. I want to share this 'love', so that we will together the obedient servant to Him, the Lord of these universes. I just really wanted to, wait for me.

Regards,
I'm A Muslim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment