About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Friday, January 14, 2011

Currently..


Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

It'd been long since my last post. I barely had time to spend with my current health condition. I still had my hypersomnia, fatigue, and few other symptoms. I thought it might be caused by stresses that i had to endure along this few years. Hopefully it will go away after next month, since I'll finish 'career' as a student's leader. Otherwise, I'll just go for few psychiatric follow-ups. And once again, hopefully it won't have to go that way.

I'd been busy 'again' this few weeks, as lots of student came and asked for lots of thing. Few issues came out, and praise be to Allah, those issues been managed well by my organization. What's interesting is I'd involved in lots of consultation regarding student's programs. Few had attended me as their consultant. I feel funny about this, but it's one of the scope of being a student's leader here.

With 30 days to go, I'll face my examination. Up until now, I never 'wholeheartedly' focusing on my study and preparation for examination. Pray for me so that I'll do well with this examination!.

Regards,
I'm Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment