About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Monday, January 31, 2011

We Do Care : Egypt In Turmoil

 - For my brother that i loved so much, may Allah be by your side -

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

This picture dated 17th September 2010, a day before he left to pursue his study on medicine, at Cairo University, Egypt. He was the bravest person i ever knew, to take steps farther ahead from me, and went for over-sea's study.

Just got his forwarded message from our beloved Ummi :

"Assalamualaikum, Umi, Ayah. I'm fine here. Nothing happen yet at Fustat (an area around Cairo). Cause here is not an administrative area, so nothing much happen now. I'm not so sure about Malaysia's embassy decision, we might sent back home, might not. So, please don't worry to much about me."
Muhamad Nur'azri Mohd Hisam, Fustat, Cairo

For a decision made by our beloved Ummi to let my brother went to Cairo under the JPA scholarship, it made me somehow felt a bit relieved. JPA do sent Malaysian student to study for bachelor of medicine and dental in few universities in few Middle East countries. My brother was selected to study at Cairo University, Egypt. Others were sent to Mansourah University, Mansaorah, Egypt and also Jordan.

Right the situation at Cairo is still under control, but who knows, the protest against President Hosni Mubarak spread to another area. Mega protests were planned. Hopefully, the protests end peacefully with President Hosni Mubarak overthrown from his '30 years-old' chair!.
رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الاٌّخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

"Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!'' (2:201)
Let us together pray for their safety (Malaysia's students and all of Muslims there).

Regards,
I'm A Muslim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment