About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today's New Day


Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Today, i have decided to start anew. A new day that only Allah would understand. He who the One that gave me strength to do what i supposed to do long ago. All praises be to Allah, I'm able to accomplished it the way it supposed to be. Now on and ever after, Allah is the only way of solution, to Him I worship, to Him again I ask for help.
﴿إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴾
You (alone) we worship, and You (alone) we ask for help. (1:5)
This evening, i was astounded by 3 presentation by 3 different speakers. Each of them relates, to a point of which, God exist. Similarly, all of them point towards that God is Allah, the only One, and no others except Him. Subhanallah. The seminar really strengthen my belief to Islam, the only religion chosen by Allah.

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِى وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الأِسْلاَمَ دِيناً
This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion (5:3)
"Oh Allah, keep us in the right path!" (1:6)

Regards,
I'm A Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment