About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Monday, January 3, 2011

I’m Getting Nervous


Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, all praises unto Him.
There’s a lot of things i kept to myself for a long time. This time, i won’t anymore. There’s nothing actually that separate a human and his God. I been thinking for a while, and try to search anything that possibly can be the wall between us, and there’s still nothing.

The nothingness given me hope, that i should try my best, to get the best out of myself. In this current situation, it means my health. I really really hope that, whatever gonna be the result, i will accept it as the fate written upon me. I’ll be glad if the result give me the enough time to be with my beloved family, and my friends. I won’t ask for long, just a few years are enough for me.

For few days, i’d been kept dreaming of being in front of Kaaba, performing my prayer. I really miss the time i was able to go there and performed umrah with my parent and a brother of mine. I, really hope for the remaining of the days i have, i will be able to go there once again, and meet Him. I mean it wholeheartedly.

Regards,
I’m Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment