About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A New Start



Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Praise be upon Him.

This is my new blog. I reset already all the posts and every each that related to me in my past blog. The reason why i do it, i really do not know. I just want to keep a distance from every one, and start writing back. I love to write, it is pleasure and refreshing, it just me and Allah swt with no one else interfering. It just sometimes i need to be alone, to look back upon myself and try anything to improve on it, what so-called muhasabah in Islam. So i believe this is my space, to let myself freely write, everything that i think and being away for a while from the reality of life.

Actually, this is my first this writing everything in English, before this it is totally bahasa as i’m Malay. But it challenge me to improve a lot in this part of writing, as i believe, English has a better translation to Quran rather than malay. I love to hear one preach in English, as the translation is easy and rather direct towards the real meaning of Quran itself. And the most important, for me, it gives me some sort of real feeling towards understanding Islam.

By the way, for a better start, i just want to quote a very brief surah, but rather important in our life.

Surah 1 - Al Fatiha
(THE OPENING)

1) In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2) Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds;
3) Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4) Master of the Day of Judgement.
5) Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6) Show us the straight way,
7) The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

[This is the English translation of the meaning of the Quran (original text is by Abdullah Yusuf Ali: 1934), not the Quran itself. The Quran is in its original, pristine Arabic as it was revealed from Allah (the word for God in Arabic). Someone new to these verses may not fully understand the verses and may take them out of context. One must look into all the verses in relation to each other, the Sunnah and Hadith (example and traditions of the Prophet (s)), the context of revelation, Tafsir (commentaries), the original lexical Arabic and scholarly understanding to fully interpret the Quran's meaning.]

As this is the important surah that must be recited by Muslims all over the world, i believe, the meaning is always important. For those who want to just recite it, for them there are rewards from Allah swt. But for them who recite it with the intention of praying to Allah swt, for them there are much more than just recitation. Allah swt love to hear praying from us.

Regards,
I’m Muslim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment