About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I, Me and Myself

 - I'm a man of my family, forever i will -

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Writing actually comforts me. It relieves me from a lot of things that has been wandering in my mind recently. I just couldn’t keep it up for each and every day so that i’ll keep calm and rational in my whole day judgement. In which i should decide what is the best for me and others.

In the other hand, i just want to share something except things that are personal to me. I really didn’t like anyone else to read my own diary. Just ignore my post tagged ‘Diary’ ok. I’d made my own choice to write as a way to express my own feelings,stories, daily routines what-so-ever, first to Allah, and there’s no second after Him.

Regards,
I’m Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment