About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thus We Pray

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

I feel that currently I'm losing my grip on everything . Guide me. Give me the strength I need to face this trial oh Allah. You clearly said in Quran ;

﴿وَقَالَ رَبُّكُـمْ ادْعُونِى أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِى سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَخِرِينَ ﴾
(And your Lord said: "Call upon Me, I will answer you. Verily, those who scorn My worship they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!'') (Mu'min : 60)

So please oh Allah, hear my prayer, forgive me upon what I've done, please accept my good deeds, and give me what i need the most, not what i always want. 

Your servant,
I'm A Muslim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment