About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ease Me Owh Allah

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah (praises be to Allah), Allah made my life that way. He was the one whom made my whole life written, destined upon anything he wanted me to be. As I believe it that way, I do hope, that what destined for me doesn't make me become far from You. Instead, I really hope it does make me nearer to You oh Allah.

Alhamdulillah, at hard time like this, I always feel your existence around me. You did watch over me, You did heard me and my prayer, You did been near to me. I kind of love this situation, where we been nearest to each other, as between God and his humble servants.

"Owh Allah, comfort me. Make it easy for me to go through this life. Ease me on my way of being a good Muslim physician. Forgive me upon what I had done in the past. As You are the One and only, You alone I worship and You alone I ask for help."

Regards,
I'm A Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment