About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let Allah Be Your 1st Love


Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Before this, i always let 'Love' to be undefined. This way, it will be easy enough for me to find the real meaning of 'Love'. I'll be happy if 'Love' is defined as i wanted it to be and as an advantage for me is that, I'll never strayed away from my own defined 'Love'.

Few days ago, I had a chance (alhamdulillah, praises be to Allah) to go for a forum. This forum specifically discussed about 'Love'. As always, i just wanted to hear what the panelists would say about 'Love' and how would they defined 'Love'. Interestingly, they introduced few meanings of 'Love' from a lot of resources and what kept me to the end of the discussion is that one of panelist said, he defined 'Love' as a two different, realistic categories : 1st is 'Loves' that been pleased by Allah, and the 2nd is vice versa.

Really, 'Love' is something that can be defined by anyone. What is left is that, is the way we define 'Love' blessed by Allah?. If yes, 'Love' should brought you the the path that Allah pleased upon it. Let 'Love' comes naturally, in the end we should see the one and only true and pure 'Love' is the 'Love' to Allah swt. If it is not, it is still not to late to start loving rather than not to be loved by the Creator of 'Love'.

Regards,
I'm A Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment