About

This is a small world where I put together my ideas into a thought. A thought then written down by the 'sword' of my hands. I'm a believer of God. Hereafter, be my witness, just what have I done, within this blog.

"God, give me the strength to write".

Sunday, February 13, 2011

At-Tawbah : 51 (And in Allah let the believers put their trust)


﴿ قُل لَّن يُصِيبَنَآ إِلاَّ مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلَـنَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴾
Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our protector.'' And in Allah let the believers put their trust. (9:51)
﴿قُلْ﴾
(Say), 
to them,
﴿لَّن يُصِيبَنَآ إِلاَّ مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا﴾
(Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us.) 
for we are under His control and decree,
﴿هُوَ مَوْلَـنَا﴾
(He is our Mawla.), 
Master and protector,
﴿وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ﴾
(And in Allah let the believers put their trust)
and we trust in Him. Verily, He is sufficient for us and what an excellent guardian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment