Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

I’m Getting Nervous


Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, all praises unto Him.
There’s a lot of things i kept to myself for a long time. This time, i won’t anymore. There’s nothing actually that separate a human and his God. I been thinking for a while, and try to search anything that possibly can be the wall between us, and there’s still nothing.

The nothingness given me hope, that i should try my best, to get the best out of myself. In this current situation, it means my health. I really really hope that, whatever gonna be the result, i will accept it as the fate written upon me. I’ll be glad if the result give me the enough time to be with my beloved family, and my friends. I won’t ask for long, just a few years are enough for me.

For few days, i’d been kept dreaming of being in front of Kaaba, performing my prayer. I really miss the time i was able to go there and performed umrah with my parent and a brother of mine. I, really hope for the remaining of the days i have, i will be able to go there once again, and meet Him. I mean it wholeheartedly.

Regards,
I’m Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment